• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Riddle me this - sky go player banner prevents maximising to screen

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riddle me this - sky go player banner prevents maximising to screen

Which @sshole designed this then. The white banner covers the nav bar and won't let me maximise the screen - t w @ ts!!

"Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Which @sshole designed this then. The white banner covers the nav bar and won't let me maximise the screen - t w @ ts!!
    Oi, @sshole - did you obtain written permission from Sky to post this screenshot?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Oi, @sshole - did you obtain written permission from Sky to post this screenshot?
      Good to see you're as helpful as ever...
      "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Good to see you're as helpful as ever...
        At least you won't feel that you got ignored on CUK, horrible feeling that is.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          At least you won't feel that you got ignored on CUK, horrible feeling that is.
          I'm not ignoring you Alexei.

So cough, has SKA been sold to Google yet?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Really - when I've used sky go I can go into full screen mode quite easily

I will have a look when I get home this evening

Comment

Working...
            X