• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SimonMac 2.0

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SimonMac 2.0

Its not taken the brains of an archbishop to work out I have been going through a tough time a the moment, I've spoken to a few of you that I class as friends about what is happening, some have told me things which put my problems into perspective but yesterday I hit a new low, and did something stupid which could have left my children without a father.

Talking to the few people I trust completely over night I have woken up with a different view, I am still struggling but I have accepted some things that are not going to change, and I have to learn to deal with it, better than I was doing before.

I know this is Day 1, this is a new SimonMac.......
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Chin up.. it will soon be movember again..

Comment

I hope things get sorted soon. Stick at it.

I would rep you for your honesty and openness but
        "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SimonMac again."

Comment

Glad to hear you've turned a corner mate.

Looking forward to SimonMac 2.0 SP1

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Its not taken the brains of an archbishop to work out I have been going through a tough time a the moment, I've spoken to a few of you that I class as friends about what is happening, some have told me things which put my problems into perspective but yesterday I hit a new low, and did something stupid which could have left my children without a father.

Talking to the few people I trust completely over night I have woken up with a different view, I am still struggling but I have accepted some things that are not going to change, and I have to learn to deal with it, better than I was doing before.

I know this is Day 1, this is a new SimonMac.......
            I am sorry to hear about this SM2.0.

Life is tulip at times but it is always better than the alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I hope things get sorted soon. Stick at it.

I would rep you for your honesty and openness but
              "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SimonMac again."
              WHS, best of luck mate.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Glad to hear you've turned a corner mate.

Looking forward to SimonMac 2.0 SP1
                WDPS.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

From a complete outsiders perspective it always seems so shocking when you hear of such things. Life is never as bad as it may seems, Im glad to hear you've realised and can get on with life.

All the best.
                  The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

WTS
                    All the best.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
                    Beer
                    is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
                    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                    X