• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Did you ever wear a baseball cap back to front ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you ever wear a baseball cap back to front ?

or do you still ?

Yes I am talking about the Boston bomber. As soon as I saw that stupid baseball cap on the wrong way way round I knew he was an evil terrorist bomber

bloody gobsh1tes

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Nah it was the stubble / unshaved look & he has long hair, which is black, so he must be an Arab & therefore obviously a terrorist…

Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

The one the right is Starsky
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
        Nah it was the stubble / unshaved look & he has long hair, which is black, so he must be an Arab & therefore obviously a terrorist…

Don't blame Arabs; they're both Chavs. Arab chavs, Yankee chavs, black chavs, white chavs, what's the bleeding difference? They're chavs.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
          The one the right is Starsky
          get back in yer Hutch
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Baseball caps are quite common in the USA unsurprisingly given it's the home of baseball. Only a narrow minded idiot would think that means anyone who wears one anywhere in the world is a Chav?

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
              Baseball caps are quite common in the USA unsurprisingly given it's the home of baseball. Only a narrow minded idiot would think that means anyone who wears one anywhere in the world is a Chav?
              Nah, he's right.
              England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Baseball cap plus desire to harm other people for the hell of it = chav.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

It's the wearing it backwards that indicates moronity. Do you wear them like that?
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    It's the wearing it backwards that indicates moronity. Do you wear them like that?
                    I think a lot of MIT students would wear them like that? No?

Comment

Working...
                    X