• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will be mostly........

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend you will be mostly........

So what is the general collective up to?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    So what is the general collective up to?
    Trying to find more time to do plan b and c. Stopping the twins trying to kill each other.

And for tonight's fun explaining the requirements of being a school governor and how school finance works.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Gardening.................probably............
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Bugger all, gracefully.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
          Gardening.................probably............
          This.. but for my Granddad... good way to get some time with them both too...

Comment

Tonight the wife is taking the 4 year old to some Christian youth group which leaves me at home with the 18month old so I will be a climbing frame, taxi, punch bag, chew toy etc.

Tomorrow we have 2 birthday parties and a welcome home party. I wanted to take the 18 month old on a 5k run (in his buggy) but the car broke down so I cannot get spare parts for the also broken down buggy.

Sunday was going to spent watching the kids at church and then sword fighting for a few hours but the broken car has broken that plan too. Maybe I will invite some people over to train or do some practice on the pell in the garden.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Watching QPR get relegated tomorrow, then off to give my support to those running the marathon

Comment

Trying to get the apartment ready to rent for the summer season.

Hanging curtains, recovering seats etc.

BF apartment, how did I get these jobs

Oh he cooks.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                  Trying to get the apartment ready to rent for the summer season.

Hanging curtains, recovering seats etc.

BF apartment, how did I get these jobs

Oh he cooks.

Sucker!

Comment

Golf, golf, golf and golf.

I'll also be watching the Mollinari brothers in action on the box.

Comment

Working...
                    X