• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Upgrade time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrade time

What shall it be?
    Samsung s4
    23.53%
    HTC One
    11.76%
    Sony wotsit Z
    0.00%
    yPhone
    17.65%
    Put AndyW's mum on vibrate
    47.06%
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    What shall it be?
    Nokia N920

Comment

Last edited by IRMe; 20 April 2013, 10:04. Reason: Moderated post delay fail.

Comment

Get a Windows phone. Its the only product out of Microsoft that's ever been any good.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

What shall it be?
          What's your current phone? If it's yphone, then it's a no brainer. Restoring from ytunes, to the latest version of yphone is do straight forward, that I would I buy a new yphone just for that. That's assuming you already don't have one. If you do, I might suggest winphone.
          I am Brad. I do more than the needful and drive the market rates up by not bobbing my head.

Comment

Went with the One X as I've already got 2 android phones and a tablet. It's nice.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Went with the One X as I've already got 2 android phones and a tablet. It's nice.
              The one x is last years model. This years model is the HTC One (and it is that stupid and confusing).
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                The one x is last years model. This years model is the HTC One (and it is that stupid and confusing).
                That must be the one then, shiny silver, full hd screen. Overkill for posting on CUK but I do check my fantasy league as well.

Comment

I've got the Blackberry Z10 - not a bad phone, still a few bugs/querks in the OS and the Twitter app is crap.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Get a Windows phone. Its the only product out of Microsoft that's ever been any good.
                    I'll only trust it if it runs on ms dos.
                    My mind has gone blank. I wonder if it was always that way.

Comment

Working...
                    X