• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kate Bush - Snapped Bra Strap Vid....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate Bush - Snapped Bra Strap Vid....

Pete Townsend described it as his greatest moment ever with short hair, for he was playing guitar, and Midge Ure also said something of that ilk at the time, he was playing something - 1982 - Princes Trust gig, the bra strap goes on 3:26, enjoy, Kate catches it ooooh too quickly, otherwise I'd be off for a wank....

No tits to see

OMG!!

Comment

Were you taken of breast milk prematurely ?
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        Were you taken of breast milk prematurely ?
        Yes!! That must be it! Or I just like boobs and not a pouff?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Yes!! That must be it! Or I just like boobs and not a pouff?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

the most disapointing thread ever,

ever.

In a long line of disapointing threads, this one plumbs the crack of Satans @rse

sorry but it has to be said. this thread promised do much. and delivered so little.

bra strapno wonder she started singing about washing machines

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I saw her live on her one and only tour in 1979.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                I saw her live on her one and only tour in 1979.
                wow

I have loads of her stuff. the missus doesn't rate her, but I do
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  wow

I had "running up that hill" going round in my head on this morning's (flat) parkrun

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    wow

INVHO 90% of her stuff is just plain bonkers, the stuff that isn't is indescribably good.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X