• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An interesting technique

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An interesting technique

I tried this a few months ago, in an idle moment
    but it works so well, it is now de rigeur

when one is lining up ones ten cans of fozzies for the evening, get half a lime
    and rub it around the rim before opening the tubes

it gets rid of that 'dusty, grungy, smeg' taste that normally assails ones buds whenst drinking from the tube

bitcoin donations gratefully received for this idea

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

it gets rid of that 'dusty, grungy, smeg' taste that normally assails ones buds whenst drinking from the tube

Ooh, gotta try that limes are my favourite fruit.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

I sometimes hold the cans with my other hand.
      That way it feels like someone else is drinking them.

oh wait..

Comment

Does it get rid of the minging taste of fosters?
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Definitely not a Fosters fan but always risky drinking anything straight from the tin, you never know where it's been standing.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
          X