• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why we want more rich people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why we want more rich people

Most lefties are of no use to anyone. they whine about the rich whilst caring not a jot about the poor. If they really cared they would go out and make vast fortunes of money and donate it to the poor through charities.

In fact a bit like Lord Ashcroft has done - only he is a Tory

Lord Ashcroft to give away half of his fortune - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    Most lefties are of no use to anyone. they whine about the rich whilst caring not a jot about the poor. If they really cared they would go out and make vast fortunes of money and donate it to the poor through charities.

In fact a bit like Lord Ashcroft has done - only he is a Tory

Lord Ashcroft to give away half of his fortune - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
    I'm rich beyond my wildest dreams. All I need now is some money.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

80%

Sir Beardy as well.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm in. Please send me money, and I promise I'll give 50% of it away to charity.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          I'm in. Please send me money, and I promise I'll give 50% of it away to charity.
          WHS. I'm not greedy; a few million will do, and I'll give 51% of it to charity!
          And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Pah giving it away means no tax to pay on it and taking money out of the governments purse.

Bloody scum in my opinion
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              Pah giving it away means no tax to pay on it and taking money out of the governments purse.

Bloody scum in my opinion
              He already had the tax situation covered, he's domiciled in Belize. Good on him for giving it away IMO. He seems like a smart bloke and likes to ensure his money is spent wisely so I'm sure it will do some good.
              His political plog is very insightful as well.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Damn hypocrites who don't give a damn about the poor, most of 'em.

Crow on £140k in his council house, Scargill in his luxury apartment funded by miners, Labour MPs in their posh suburbs. When do we ever see leftist politicians or celebrities actually living in areas affected by the issues they support like mass immigration or travellers sites? Students are often leftist, funny how that often changes when they start work and have to pick up some of the tax bill for all the "fairness". More Labour politicians were prosecuted for expense fiddles than Tory ones. Funny that.

It's the same globally. North Korea has a higher GDP per capita than Kenya but it certainly isn't going to the people, most Kenyans are fairly poor but they aren't forced into cannibalism. Mau Zedong and Stalin's policies killed more people than Hitler's ever did. They never mention that.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Damn hypocrites who don't give a damn about the poor, most of 'em.

Crow on £140k in his council house, Scargill in his luxury apartment funded by miners, Labour MPs in their posh suburbs. When do we ever see leftist politicians or celebrities actually living in areas affected by the issues they support like mass immigration or travellers sites? Students are often leftist, funny how that often changes when they start work and have to pick up some of the tax bill for all the "fairness". More Labour politicians were prosecuted for expense fiddles than Tory ones. Funny that.

It's the same globally. North Korea has a higher GDP per capita than Kenya but it certainly isn't going to the people, most Kenyans are fairly poor but they aren't forced into cannibalism. Mau Zedong and Stalin's policies killed more people than Hitler's ever did. They never mention that.
                  Good rant Xog
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

If you want people to get rich we have to bring back capitalism, rather than the current system of oligarchism and corporatism whereby the financial sector is not as concerned with lending money to small businesses as it is with making profits through arcane financial instruments in order to enrich its directors.
                    Whilst this state of affairs continues, the UK will continue its decline to penury.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X