• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Peado Hunters!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peado Hunters!

Paedophile Hunting Group Leads To Arrests

A group of parents who aim to trap potential paedophiles by posing as teenagers online has told Sky News it is providing a valuable service.

The mothers and fathers from the Midlands have set up around 80 fake profiles on Facebook, chatrooms and dating websites pretending to be underage girls.

They then collect information about possible sex offenders and arrange to meet them.

Instead of a teenage girl turning up, the target is confronted by a team of adults, a video camera and a dossier of the alleged offences.

Police have confirmed that four arrests have been made as a result of the video evidence gathered by the group.
    This can only end badly!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

There's a TV show in America which does this, and I hate to say it - but its brilliant viewing watching them squirm.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I would be happier if they just passed the information to the police and let the police arrest them when they turned up to meet the underage girls.
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        I would be happier if they just passed the information to the police and let the police arrest them when they turned up to meet the underage girls.
        you mean the police would get the day & time right, that would surprise me.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A 999 call made whilst chasing 2 kids who have robbed a jewelry store with bats n stuff, won't get anyone to you until at least 5 hours later.

Happened to me, I caught one of the kids, had him restrained for 20 minutes whilst on the phone waiting for the police to call. that was at 4:15pm.

I got a call at 9:55 that night asking if I could give a description..

Letting go of that lad was like letting go of something you thought would explode, I have never ran so fast in my life getting away!.

And I was mad for 40+ people outside just watching doing nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
            A 999 call made whilst chasing 2 kids who have robbed a jewelry store with bats n stuff, won't get anyone to you until at least 5 hours later.

Happened to me, I caught one of the kids, had him restrained for 20 minutes whilst on the phone waiting for the police to call. that was at 4:15pm.

I got a call at 9:55 that night asking if I could give a description..

Letting go of that lad was like letting go of something you thought would explode, I have never ran so fast in my life getting away!.

And I was mad for 40+ people outside just watching doing nothing...
            Well done that man!

You could have said that you had shot him - that would have got the police round fast enough..

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
              There's a TV show in America which does this, and I hate to say it - but its brilliant viewing watching them squirm.
              To Catch A Predator.
              Plenty of it on youtube.

Comment

The 4 arrests... are they the people entrapping people online? Has any crime been committed by arranging to meet someone who claims to be a child?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  The 4 arrests... are they the people entrapping people online? Has any crime been committed by arranging to meet someone who claims to be a child?
                  Isn't "grooming" a specific offence now, although quite how that's defined I don't know.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Probably it is. If you groom a bunch of 40-year-old men is that a crime though?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X