• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cybertory Resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cybertory Resigns

You could not make this up

Little England is alive and well

It ticks all the wrong boxes for political incorrectness:

BBC News - Tory councillor quits over remarks about race

I quote:
    "He told the paper: "Ninety-seven per cent of pupils will be black or Asian. It depends what type of Asian. If they're Chinese they'll rise to the top. If they're Indian they'll rise to the top. If they're Pakistani they won't"

And I thought I was right wing
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

It gets better than that! Read on to the bit where he expects all the pupils to run away into the forest and it all becomes a sexual volcano...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
      It gets better than that! Read on to the bit where he expects all the pupils to run away into the forest and it all becomes a sexual volcano...
      Yes, i think that says more about his fantasies than we really want to know!
      I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
      CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        "He told the paper: "Ninety-seven per cent of pupils will be black or Asian. It depends what type of Asian. If they're Chinese they'll rise to the top. If they're Indian they'll rise to the top. If they're Pakistani they won't"
        Thing is, according to the examination results, he's being factual. Chinese and Indians, in that order, are top of the GCSE pile, Muslims (mainly Bangladeshi and Pakistani) are at the bottom.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Facts are racist. Ban them!
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Thing is, according to the examination results, he's being factual. Chinese and Indians, in that order, are top of the GCSE pile, Muslims (mainly Bangladeshi and Pakistani) are at the bottom.
            That just makes it worse - the last thing people want are facts entering the equation!
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              was cybertory one of your sockies?
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Here are some facts:

http://www.education.gov.uk/rsgatewa...r34-2009v2.pdf

An appropriate question might be "why do certain groups ethnic groups do better than others".

https://www.education.gov.uk/publica...-03MIG1734.pdf

The culture of application may be a part of it, so might education of and respect for women, although the predominant factor appears to be the socio-economic background of the children concerned.

I look forwards to seeing him taken to court. It could be an interesting case, if the reactionary zealots can wind their necks in for long enough for facts to emerge.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-22262117
                Last edited by doodab; 23 April 2013, 08:52.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  There was a prog on the box a couple of years ago which showed how really really really unfortunate such a legacy can be.
                  Prime ministers questions?

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Here are some facts:

http://www.education.gov.uk/rsgatewa...r34-2009v2.pdf

An appropriate question might be "why do certain groups ethnic groups do better than others".

https://www.education.gov.uk/publica...-03MIG1734.pdf

The culture of application may be a part of it, so might education of and respect for women, although the predominant factor appears to be the socio-economic background of the children concerned.

I look forwards to seeing him taken to court. It could be an interesting case, if the reactionary zealots can wind their necks in for long enough for facts to emerge.

BBC News - Sussex Police probe Councillor John Cherry's race remarks
                    Interesting reading but they are not very recent. I would love to see how the figures are changing year on year over the last decade or so..... I am guessing it won't be hard to spot trends....
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X