• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BoredBloke is no longer a permie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BoredBloke is no longer a permie

Just noticed that under my name......I've never been a permie....ever!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

solved that for you. Unfortunately the neg rep was the quickest solution so I used that approach.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

That's fine - I just didn't want the permie slur!!
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
        That's fine - I just didn't want the permie slur!!
        Done the needful

Comment

Its keeps comming back - Was under my name before I posted but now back to null!

I preferred version 1!

Comment

back to null.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Back to 'no longer a permie'
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Darn, it's stuck. Maybe we should pos-rep instead, you get more points from pos.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                  Its keeps comming back - Was under my name before I posted but now back to null!
                  Sorted

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    Darn, it's stuck. Maybe we should pos-rep instead, you get more points from pos.
                    You guys are spoiling the fun

Comment

Working...
                    X