• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proper nice people, ze Germans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proper nice people, ze Germans

Just sayin.

I may be in some rural bumble-**** in north west rhine westphalia so my limited straw poll may be skewed, and that I'm used to mingling among inbred chav scum in Luton, but on balance I'm well impressed.

Considering I'm an immigrant, inselaffe, Tommy, and a fat fooker that's a lot to put up with.

Kind, considerate, well mannered, respectful, hard working and straight talking. I am in project heaven.

So, suity is seeing the bright side. A fooked motor is trivial when your contract is going well and you are working with nice people.

Motor is "better" by the way, out the garage and back on the road. I'm still proper paranoid, watching the temp gauge more than the road.

Hope you're working week is going just as well, and for those benchees, may you spring forward with renewed vigour into new gigs.

/Suity
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Shouldn't you change the location in your profile?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Sshhhh! They have been infiltrated!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Just sayin.

I may be in some rural bumble-**** in north west rhine westphalia so my limited straw poll may be skewed, and that I'm used to mingling among inbred chav scum in Luton, but on balance I'm well impressed.

Considering I'm an immigrant, inselaffe, Tommy, and a fat fooker that's a lot to put up with.

Kind, considerate, well mannered, respectful, hard working and straight talking. I am in project heaven.

So, suity is seeing the bright side. A fooked motor is trivial when your contract is going well and you are working with nice people.

Motor is "better" by the way, out the garage and back on the road. I'm still proper paranoid, watching the temp gauge more than the road.

Hope you're working week is going just as well, and for those benchees, may you spring forward with renewed vigour into new gigs.

/Suity
        Have you been to the sauna yet?
        But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post

that will be an eye opener.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
            Not going anywhere near it now you said that

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Yes. Done.

Also been invited out for a tour of the Pott's Brewery in Oelde in June by the pimp

Comment

Yes. Done.

Also been invited out for a tour of the Pott's Brewery in Oelde in June by the pimp
                Enjoy Suity. I found the Germans to be very friendly also, and if you look hard enough they also have a decent sense of humour hidden away in there too...........or at least some of them do.
                And the beer?..............Mmmmmmmm
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Enjoy Suity. I found the Germans to be very friendly also, and if you look hard enough they also have a decent sense of humour hidden away in there too...........or at least some of them do.
                  And the beer?..............Mmmmmmmm
                  not just the beer.. although that is very good.. but also the food!

On the whole I have always found them to be great ze Germans!

Comment

Not going anywhere near it now you said that
                    You must go, one of life's great experiences. Nothing seedy at all, but being surrounded by five Germanic beauties in the buff was almost too much to bear, thankfully there was an ice cold plunge pool!
                    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                    X