PDA

View Full Version : Wolowitz driving?

vetran
24th April 2013, 13:50
Picture only for Daily mail haters, you can click on it and it won't increase ad impressions.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/04/24/article-2313986-19757F68000005DC-557_634x556.jpg

Mars?
Reddit users spotted unfortunate pattern in picture posted on Nasa website
It is understood to be a genuine image of the Martian surface
Exploration rovers Opportunity and Spirit launched nine years ago
Programmed to spin in tight circles to test terrain and find new routes

SimonMac
24th April 2013, 14:09
What a load of cock and balls!

NickFitz
24th April 2013, 14:18
By Christ, they're lazy sods at the Mail aren't they? "It is understood to be a genuine image of the Martian surface" - well is it or isn't it? As journalists you should confirm it before publishing by going to the NASA website and checking the original, not just publish any old crap you happen to read on Reddit like a secretary emailing the whole company in their tea break. FFS.

DodgyAgent
24th April 2013, 14:27
No matter how I try it doesn't look like a willy

original PM
24th April 2013, 14:37
well if you want to be smutty and say it looks like cock n balls you can...

but it is a bit of a stretch of the imagination

DimPrawn
24th April 2013, 15:35
By Christ, they're lazy sods at the Mail aren't they? "It is understood to be a genuine image of the Martian surface" - well is it or isn't it? As journalists you should confirm it before publishing by going to the NASA website and checking the original, not just publish any old crap you happen to read on Reddit like a secretary emailing the whole company in their tea break. FFS.

This is the same DM that gives you top story

"Kelly Brook wears jeans as she gets out of a taxi" and then doesn't even BOTHER telling me how much her house is worth this week. Lazy sods.

Sysman
25th April 2013, 09:12
This is the same DM that gives you top story

"Kelly Brook wears jeans as she gets out of a taxi" and then doesn't even BOTHER telling me how much her house is worth this week. Lazy sods.

Standards are slipping.

Very shoddy reporting if they don't include the house price.

Wots the wurld coming too?