• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BOOMED

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOOMED

Further two months until end June.

Bit of hassle with client sending PO to agency for just one month (April) to start with, then sending another PO a few days later to cover until end of June. Both didnt arrive until last few days (been working since beginning of april on agency email confirmation but no contract).

Did try to argue with agency that it was one month then its a further two months now (After all I'd have been out the door next tuesday). Think they were getting a bit scared because I told them 3 month extensions from now on or increased rate if its a month only.

No idea why both client and agency can't just make it simple....
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Bad news is that takes me over 24 months now so no more expenses...

Comment

Surely it should be Doomed bearing in mind your history at this client?

Boomed threads in General?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Surely it should be Doomed bearing in mind your history at this client?

Boomed threads in General?
        Ooops. Maybe it should be in General.

Doomed - maybe. Crap client but close to home, money on the table.

Comment

Working...
        X