• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Osborne Speech on England Independance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osborne Speech on England Independance

<long overdue>
    Last edited by Troll; 25 April 2013, 07:44.
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Comment

...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
          I blame the Ruskie

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            <long overdue>
            Doubt it will happen, Osborne was willing to speak in Glasgow to beg Scotland to stay in the union. Bit like you marrying a rich Oil heiress (Scotland) and then her deciding she wants a divorce and you (England) begging her no to go as you need all that Oil money.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post
              Doubt it will happen, Osborne was willing to speak in Glasgow to beg Scotland to stay in the union. Bit like you marrying a rich Oil heiress (Scotland) and then her deciding she wants a divorce and you (England) begging her no to go as you need all that Oil money.

Surely in a divorce assets are split equally?
              I'm not sure we would have the Union if England was allowed to vote- are you?

Comment

probably more like Britannia begging her drunken Scottish spouse not to pee on the couch.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                  Surely in a divorce assets are split equally?
                  I'm not sure we would have the Union if England was allowed to vote- are you?
                  Well the land and surrounding shore is part of Scotland so would be like asking your wife to give her half her arm. We will of course be willing to give you RBS and all its debts.

Comment

Well the land and surrounding shore is part of Scotland so would be like asking your wife to give her half her arm. We will of course be willing to give you RBS and all its debts.

You're obviously of the understanding we'd split the assets geographically, and not per capita then?

And even if it were done geographically, you do realise that Englands coastline has been subtly altered over the past decade don't you?

Old Mrs Hubbard is going to go to her Oil cupboard and find half of it has been annexed to her Neighbour England

I'll laugh my chozzers off when the Sweaties realise there's not much oil left, and what is, is below the annex line.

Comment

Working...
                    X