• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm leaving! Yippppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm leaving! Yippppppppppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Moving onto a new contract after nearly 4 years - feels so great .......................................

Originally posted by bobsmithldn
    Moving onto a new contract after nearly 4 years - feels so great .......................................

Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife
      Congrats
      Dankeschon ...

Comment

Originally posted by bobsmithldn

Are you permie in diguise..... are you perrrrrrmmiiie in diguise

*in football chant mode*
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Got offer of a counter-offer - said thanks v. kind, but already signed up ... hehehehehehehehehe

Comment

Blimey, my longest was 18 months and that was more than enough for me.

Comment

Ditto, anything longer than that and you ARE a permie!
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I worked at a place where the longest serving "employee" was an IT contractor that had been there 15 years (since the company formed). Even the directors and owners of the company had changed since then.

Incredible.

Comment

In my last company it seemed they had tradition of long term contractors. Many of them were there for 15, 10 and 5 years. Surprisingly revenue never bothered them.

Comment

Working...
                  X