• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How does one start a wireless attack on the idiots next door?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does one start a wireless attack on the idiots next door?

Same music as last year (why don't these feckers have any imagination?)

Too loud. Too boring. Fecking repetitive It's the Ecstasy crowd and I do not like their crap music.

Deliberately posted in General rather than Technical 'cos I don't really want to do this.

They do deserve it though.
    Last edited by Sysman; 25 April 2013, 18:14.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Rename your wireless router 'Police Noise Abatement Surveillance Van' and wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post

Too loud. Too boring. Fecking repetitive It's the Ecstasy crowd and I do not like their crap music.

Deliberately posted in General rather than Technical 'cos I don't really want to do this.

It requires an electromagnetic pulse, a rubber chicken an a coup d'état in a small, mineral rich African country to act as a diversion
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Rename your wireless router 'Police Noise Abatement Surveillance Van' and wait...
        Brilliant!! Also set your phone as a hot spot and name it 'Drugs squad'.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Wireless attack? Man up and go round there and sort it out.
          Back at the coal face

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post

Ah, sure.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mdk3+DoS+attack

Do let us know how you get on.

Comment

Originally posted by al_cam View Post
              Wireless attack? Man up and go round there and sort it out.
              Good grief - we're not the Germans you know!
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Bad mouth them on twatter!

That will show them!

Comment

Ask the fuzz? They might send a PCSO round?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Hi,
                    Some of these are quite nasty. But a more passive (as in won't get you in trouble with the police) but will really annoy them is to create 5000 Fake WIFI Access Points all with the same name as their wifi point. Then just sit back and wait for them to try and reconnect their iMac, in the knowledge that they will never be able to find the real one ever again until they change the name. At which point you will of course create 10000 of those (and keep the old 5000). This way they will believe their router is screwed .

Here is how to do it:
                    Projects - fakeAP

Back to sleep for me now

Comment

Working...
                    X