• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many monkeys are in here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many monkeys are in here?

Just wonder if there is room for one more.
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

You're the only one who's getting peanuts ....
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
      You are just jealous because you get less peanuts than me and you also have to lick humans' @rses. I have some sympathy for you, my human friend, you are in a cage smaller than mine.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
        Thats not quite true, there is that newbie in the accounting/legal whos taken 265 a day...
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
          You are just jealous because you get less peanuts than me and you also have to lick humans' @rses. I have some sympathy for you, my human friend, you are in a cage smaller than mine.
          Dream on, Deloitte boy ...
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
            Thats not quite true, there is that newbie in the accounting/legal whos taken 265 a day...
            I thought it was a bit much for my gardener when I took him on.... Now I find he spends all his time on here.

Comment

I am THE monkey. Bow before me.
              Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
                Monkeys don't bow. At worst they eat others' fur bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
                  I may not have pizzed on this forum as many times as you, but I have pizzed for longer.

And it smells better
                  Plan A is located just about here.
                  If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

I watched Monkey on ITV4 this evening. You see, there's this monster who just wants to be loved, so he dresses up as a dog (complete with ribbons) and wanders around the local village with a sign hanging around his neck inviting all the locals to come and have free tea in his cave, which he has done up like a Chinese restaurant. They're still scared of him so he grows to giant size and has a fight with Monkey who grows himself to giant size and kicks his ass, before being lectured on Bhuddist teachings by Tripitaka.

Hey, it was the 1970s. tulip like that happened then.

Comment

Working...
                    X