• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend plans

I've got a garden to mow, children to entertain and have my parents visiting on Sunday

So what is everyone else doing?
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    I've got a garden to mow, children to entertain and have my parents visiting on Sunday

So what is everyone else doing?
    Exactly the same as you, but without the suicide thingy. I treated myself to a new mower last week [loser, I know] and love spending time with my folks. Ain't I just perfick.

+ continuing the pack up for house move
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

youngest daughter visiting this evening, plus my sister
      home made pizz , cocktails and making summer plans
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        Exactly the same as you, but without the suicide thingy. I treated myself to a new mower last week [loser, I know] and love spending time with my folks. Ain't I just perfick.

+ continuing the pack up for house move
        Spending time with the kids in the AM while the missus is out, then shopping (for holiday next week), off to folks for dinner in the eve as my sis + family are up from Cambridge. On Sunday taking my son to a birthday party at a soft play area ... looking forward to getting back to work on Monday for a break

Comment

We are hosting a friend's children tonight so tonight will be manic. Am going over to my armourer's house to have a fitting, once they are all in bed(!).

Optician on Saturday, not sure what is happening Saturday night. SCA training on Sunday ramping up to the tournament in June.
          "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Having the pre-snip consultancy tonight (getting drunk mourning the passing of my testies afterwards in lovely country tavern in middle of nowhere - wurzel would love it), Taunton for deli breakfast with the kids tomorrow early doors, off out on the Tone on the canoes (weather permitting), bike ride after lunch, eldest off to sleepover and party the next day, the others and I will then have a swim on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
              Having the pre-snip consultancy tonight
              it doesn't hurt immediately but the next few days after it will be like your nuts have been smashed between two bricks & apparently it still tastes the same ...so I'm told
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                it doesn't hurt immediately but the next few days after it will be like your nuts have been smashed between two bricks & apparently it still tastes the same ...so I'm told
                Hahaha, you really don't know how funny, and timely that comment is. Genuinely comic timing.

Comment

Drinksitting
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Peking Opera with family on Saturday.
                    Fly to Chicago for a weeks work on Saturday
                    Last edited by oracleslave; 26 April 2013, 13:36.

Comment

Working...
                    X