PDA

View Full Version : Racially aggravated disorderly behaviour.

Troll
28th April 2013, 18:45
A man who was fined for racism after he branded Welsh people “sheep s******s (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10023732/Man-fined-for-racism-after-Welsh-sheep-slur.html)”
Anthony Taaffe had to be restrained and sat on by an off duty policeman and security staff at a holiday park in Wales after he was seen shouting and swearing while drunk, a court in Lladudno heard.
He then called the off duty policeman and security a staff “a bunch of sheep s******s.”
The 47-year-old was fined £150 after he admitted racially aggravated disorderly behaviour.

<gulp> :eyes

SimonMac
28th April 2013, 18:46
We are ****ed if the Police ever read the forum!

MarillionFan
28th April 2013, 18:56
We are ****ed if the Police ever read the forum!

Pigs shagging sheep? It's Animal farm all over again!:eek:

barrydidit
28th April 2013, 20:11
And the guy is called Taaffe? FFS :laugh

xoggoth
28th April 2013, 20:13
Impossible to catch a sheep I found, they run too fast.

mudskipper
28th April 2013, 20:15

Try Rohypnol.

SimonMac
28th April 2013, 20:18
Try Rohypnol.

Try Velcro Gloves

MarillionFan
28th April 2013, 20:33
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOm8uv22e2U

:rolleyes:

Cliphead
28th April 2013, 20:48

Wear a kilt, no zip to alert them.

KentPhilip
28th April 2013, 21:35
Well he pleaded guilty, so we'll never know whether he was actually guilty, there having been no trial.
He was certainly disorderly, and the fine for that was probably also £150.

He could have gone not guilty on the racial part of it, but thought what's the point given the fine is the same.

AtW
28th April 2013, 21:40
Wear a kilt, no zip to alert them.

:rollin:

Zippy
28th April 2013, 22:21
I've been out on a pub crawl in Llandudno and goat shagger would have been more accurate (you'd really need a cab to get to the sheep - at least 2 miles away - or a walk up a very steep hill)
PS. The goats are also up a very steep hill, but there is regular public transport.

SimonMac
28th April 2013, 23:04
I've been out on a pub crawl in Llandudno and goat shagger would have been more accurate (you'd really need a cab to get to the sheep - at least 2 miles away - or a walk up a very steep hill)
PS. The goats are also up a very steep hill, but there is regular public transport.

Awwwww, were you feeling a little neglected there :laugh

KentPhilip
29th April 2013, 08:18

Are there enough goats to go round, to service a bus load of people?

shaunbhoy
29th April 2013, 10:28
Are there enough goats to go round, to service a bus load of people?

No. You have to form a Qu-ewe!!

:igmc:

Old Hack
29th April 2013, 10:29
No. You have to form a Qu-ewe!!

:igmc:

I'd have thought you of all people would know the difference twixt goat n sheep :laugh

DodgyAgent
29th April 2013, 10:36
I'd have thought you of all people would know the difference twixt goat n sheep :laugh

Only from behind :happy

Old Hack
29th April 2013, 10:52
Only from behind :happy

Ah, of course...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DodgyAgent again.

vetran
29th April 2013, 13:05

Science of the lambs: Boffins grow GLOW-IN-THE-DARK sheep ? The Register (http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/04/29/glow_sheep_uruguay/)

Shepherds who watch their flocks by night could soon have a much easier job: South American scientists have successfully reared a phosphorescent sheep.

Boffins at the Animal Reproduction Institute of Uruguay implanted a glow-in-the-dark gene from the Aequorea victoria jellyfish into nine sheep.