• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Monkeys, Daleks and other random balls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monkeys, Daleks and other random balls

I see a lack of individuality, a lack of balls. Everyone wants to belong a group. No originalinality left. Where is what put the Great in GB?

Doomed etc.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

No Isambard Kingdom Brunel? How sad.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

You are with us or against us. Monkeys don't like traitors.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Problem with Giant Alien Lizards is,

you can't cook 'em - 'cos they taste awful

you can't reason with 'em - 'cos they don't listen to reason

you can't have sex with them - 'cos their idea of a good time is to leak goo onto a tree branch and hope that missus lizard will do the same.

In fact, the only good thing you can do with Giant Alien Lizards is turn them into cowboy boots and go line dancing

.... and I hate line dancing. My knuckles drag on the floor.

that's the problem with Giant Alien Lizards. And that's why no-one else wants to be one.
        Plan A is located just about here.
        If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Toads rule ya bassards ! Lick my back, I love it.

Comment

We have only ever had one zombie. And don't start with that old bits dropping off jibe. Solved that problem with old Tesco bags and elastic bands years ago.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

You will note I am The LONE Gunman.
              I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
              Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

And how many Chef's are there on here?
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

I'm not quite sure what I am, but I'm damn sure there is only one of me!
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I'm just me too! I'm not very good at playing with others, you see.

Comment

Working...
                    X