• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

KBounce

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KBounce

Any sad gits like me doing a contract where you can play KBounce all day long and get to level 52 (at the mo), and no one bats an eyelid, yet still sting em for 2k a week. This is the best contract I've ever had, been there since April, fill me boots

Originally posted by bodnobal
    Any sad gits like me doing a contract where you can play KBounce all day long and get to level 52 (at the mo), and no one bats an eyelid, yet still sting em for 2k a week. This is the best contract I've ever had, been there since April, fill me boots

Nope but most of us seem to be in contracts where we can sit and post crap on here all day and no-one bats an eyelid
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Even better - I'm being PAID to write software AI to cheat at poker games
      Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

I've managed to revise for the exams and complete the assignments for 3 certifications in the last year while sitting here getting paid for it. No one seems to notice or care as long as I keep getting my work done.

Comment

Working...
        X