• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A very satisfying moment....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very satisfying moment....

Remember the balshy neighbours I have, the bloke who gave me a verbal death threat which the camera picked up, and resulted in the police knocking on their door?

Well, I was strip bollock naked after a sauna at the health club tonight, noticed a sheepish dwarf next to me. Recognised that gormless look anywhere, so gave my nuts a good old scratch.

No humour from him, not even an insult - he just turned his back on me giving me a good look of his arse.

A quality moment of life.

Any other news? If Churchill now spud u like, and has anyone given AndyW a good seeing to that he is needing?

I always thought you were a girl.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      I always thought you were a girl.
      That's what he wants to be, hence the look at the arse..

Comment

I thought this was going to be a thread about having an enormous poo.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
          Remember the balshy neighbours I have, the bloke who gave me a verbal death threat which the camera picked up, and resulted in the police knocking on their door?

Well, I was strip bollock naked after a sauna at the health club tonight, noticed a sheepish dwarf next to me. Recognised that gormless look anywhere, so gave my nuts a good old scratch.
          So, you basically regained self-esteem by taking it out on a gormless dwarf in a sauna?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            So, you basically regained self-esteem by taking it out on Eek in a sauna?!?!
            ftfy
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              ftfy

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                I thought this was going to be a thread about having an enormous poo.
                Who the hell takes a dump outside of bill-able time? Amateur.

Comment

No humour from him, not even an insult - he just turned his back on me giving me a good look of his arse.

Any other news? If Churchill now spud u like, and has anyone given AndyW a good seeing to that he is needing?
                  Er, forgot the context - I was using one of the spin dryers, hence naked, before realising the arse (quite literally) next to me was the neighbour.

Quality blank from him, but he knew it was me - I was singing along to 'In The Navy'.....

Comment

That speaks volumes about your life

Comment

Working...
                    X