• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jazz....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jazz....

Does it count as music?

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Does it count as music?
    Ba ba ba zing toot ba ba ba

NO.

It's crap.

I hate it.

And I'm almost deaf.

Comment

David, the Spanish Barman here in the bar in Dublin, sneaked some Jazz on the wallpaper music thing - even at low volume it's done my box in!

Normally we have Free and Phil Collins - that's better than this tuneless drivel.

I complained (in a jokey manner) and all the rest of the barstaff rallied round me cos they think it;s crap too and we got it turned off! Phil Collins back on but you can't have everything....

Where's my Yr Anhrefn tape? Did I say tape?.....

Comment

Does it count as music?
        Yes!

Phil Collins - No!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Does it count as music?
          I would have said no, up until I watched this: Jazz (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A truly brilliant must-see series (as is most of the Ken Burns stuff.)

After watching that series, I realised that Jazz (traditional) was "music" up until about 1955. After that, it simply became an experimental, self-indulgent racket.
          nomadd liked this post

Comment

On the occasions where the musicians play the same tune, then yes it can be quite good. But more often than not it's just musical .
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Phil Collins - No!
              +1
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by bless 'em all View Post
                Ba ba ba zing toot ba ba ba
                Mmmmmm, nice

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                  Yes!

Phil Collins - No!
                  I'd rather listen to Phil Collins than Jazz and I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than listen to Phil Collins!
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

A red convertible sportscar winds it's way along the ribbon of tarmac adjacent to an azure sea. Overhead the sun blazes in a clear blue sky and as the car draws closer you see that it's driven by a beautiful blonde in headscarf and shades.

She is not going to be listening to 'no jacket required' is she?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C-o8EeITzYM
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X