• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Comedian of all Time

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Comedian of all Time

Dave Allen.

WHS

Comment

WTS
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'd agree about the early Dave Allen, however he went off to the States and learned to swear, thereafter it was F this and F that.

My favourite early Allen was the one where Paddy goes to work on a building site....
        The foreman says "Paddy we're doing a load if building work here so it's imortant that you know the difference between girders and joists".
        Paddy says "Sure that's easy, Goethe was an existentialist whereas Joyce wrote from the point of view of the working masses".

Then again, Ronnie Barker. Different type of humour, never heard him swear.

Comment

Milligan!

Comment

I take it we all just watched the BBC2 documentary?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Nope

Comment

Richard Prior for me
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Roy Chubby Brown

Comment

Margaret Thatcher.

R.I.P.
                    nomadd liked this post

Comment

Working...
                    X