• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy Tuesday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Tuesday

Well at least it's not Monday
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Miserable Tuesday. Back to the US again. This could be the straw.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        Not very nice is it. Especially from you.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Tomorrow will be an even happier Wednesday, it's a holiday here.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            feint with the left, follow through with the right.

seriously good luck, but remember its only money. You don't want to end up depressed in your council bedsit with the dreams of being a Gigolo in tatters like some others.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

House in Reigate sold, tenants out, house going on the market in Somerset, motorhome sold. Happy days. May even pop a bottle open at lunch...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                House in Reigate sold, tenants out, house going on the market in Somerset, motorhome sold. Happy days. May even pop a bottle open at lunch...then need to lie down for the rest of the afternoon!
                ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  House in Reigate sold, tenants out, house going on the market in Somerset, motorhome sold. Happy days. May even pop a bottle open at lunch...
                  De-cluttering your life OH?
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I think Tuesday is the worst day of the week. At least on Monday you have the excuse of settling in back after the weekend and speaking to people about your weekend. Tuesday, that has all gone and you are still a long way from the weekend. To change this I would like to alter the working week so that instead of doing 5 8 hour days we all do 4 10 hour days, making each Wednesday a mini mid week 'week end' So you'd do 2 days, have a day off, do 2 days have 2 days off. This would have the added advantage of making Tuesday into a mini Friday - making a rubbish day into quite a good one! This would alsoy help the pub industry as it would give a mid week peak in people going out.
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X