• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bang on if banged up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bang on if banged up?

BBC News - Prisoners 'must work harder' for privileges

Male prisoners in England and Wales must work harder for privileges such as TVs in cells, the government has said.

Inmates will be made to wear a uniform during their first two weeks in jail and their access to private cash to call home will be restricted.
    why only Male?

is it Fair?(tm)
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Hot topic this one it's all I've heard on the TV this morning, some good arguments either side
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

I totally agree .

I knew a lad in Durham prison back in 2000 , he had to work to get these things already. It worked for sure , he also learned a trade (cooking).

That said, he does have many stories of what they did to the food for the "pedo wing" :/ pidgeons in curry, wee on chips etc :/ So maybe it didn't quite help the rehabilitation

Comment

Working...
      X