• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cross crusader or Scary Savage?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross crusader or Scary Savage?

Iain Duncan Smith's threat to the Treasury: 'I'll bite your balls off and send them to you in a box' | Mail Online

'If you speak to my officials like that again I'll bite your balls off and send them to you in a box': How IDS bared his teeth in welfare row at Treasury
    Work and Pensions Secretary loses his temper after criticism of his staff
    Universal Credit will combine a string of benefits into a single payment
    Treasury has raised doubts about the cost, scale and pace of the changes
    seriously most would be shown the door after that.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Is he the one I get confused with William Hague? Sounds like a prick.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

So much for the quiet man of politics.

"do not underestimate the determination of a quiet man" - IDS 2002
      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

indeed considering his background would have thought he would have had more control.

If he had said I'll have you peeling potatoes or in the Glass house it would have made sense.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Why would he need to send them in a box? If he bit them off he could just hand them over in person.

Typical Government inefficiency, when they claim they're trying to minimise postage costs!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
          X