• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dear Nandos

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear Nandos

What's the point of phoning in a takeaway order if you're going to wait till I get there before you start cooking it?
    Coffee's for closers

Dear Spacecadet

What the big deal with Nandos?! Its nothing special
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Dear SimonMac

Who said they taste great? I just wanted some minimum fuss dinner!
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Indian takeaway for four arrived last which was prepaid via some online service and very nice it was especially for brekkie.

There's only me here and I didn't order it and so far nobody's been back to claim it
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
          Indian takeaway for four arrived last which was prepaid via some online service and very nice it was especially for brekkie.

There's only me here and I didn't order it and so far nobody's been back to claim it
          Result!

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            Result!
            Thing is, cos I didn't order I have no idea what curries I was eating or where they came from tasty as they were. Begs the question, could you identify the basic curries in a blind tasting?

Here in Scotland where the quality tends to be very good I doubt I could identify the difference between a Bhuna, Dopiaza, Rogan Josh, Pardesi and all the rest. Good or bad yes no problem.
            Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
              Thing is, cos I didn't order I have no idea what curries I was eating or where they came from tasty as they were. Begs the question, could you identify the basic curries in a blind tasting?

Here in Scotland where the quality tends to be very good I doubt I could identify the difference between a Bhuna, Dopiaza, Rogan Josh, Pardesi and all the rest. Good or bad yes no problem.
              My favourite is the Lamb/Beef/Horse Bhuna

BBC News - Wrong meat in curries in Scotland is 'widespread practice'
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                What's the point of phoning in a takeaway order if you're going to wait till I get there before you start cooking it?
                We only cook takeaway in advance for our loyal customers. Our spies have spotted you in chicken cottage for the last 4 days in a row, don't think we haven't noticed.

Yours,

Nandos Mgmt Team
                "A life, Jimmy, you know what that is? It’s the s*** that happens while you’re waiting for moments that never come." -- Lester Freamon

Comment

Piri Piri is just as good and a lot cheaper. They seem to be opening franchises all over the place lately
                  Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
                    We only cook takeaway in advance for our loyal customers. Our spies have spotted you in chicken cottage for the last 4 days in a row, don't think we haven't noticed.

Yours,

Nandos Mgmt Team
                    If there's one thing I hate about chicken cottage its those huge windows at the front; Hardly private!

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/restaura...kencottage.jpg

vs nandos

http://www.liverpool-360.co.uk/resta...ges/nandos.jpg
                    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                    X