• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What I've noticed about Cukkers ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I've noticed about Cukkers ....

As someone who has a much better education than most, is a little older with a broader life experience than many, is well travelled and is well read to boot, I've noticed a few things about the community on CUK.

1. Most of you have too many unknown unknowns, for people who are meant to be educated.
    2. But even more dangerously many of you think you have known knowns that you don't have.
    3. Having known unknowns is OK.
    4. Some lucky people have unknown knowns.

That is all.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Nurse!!! Nurse - he's got hold of a computer again!!!!!!
    "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      As someone who has a much better education than most, is a little older with a broader life experience than many, is well travelled and is well read to boot, I've noticed a few things about the community on CUK.

1. Most of you have too many unknown unknowns, for people who are meant to be educated.
      2. But even more dangerously many of you think you have known knowns that you don't have.
      3. Having known unknowns is OK.
      4. Some lucky people have unknown knowns.

That is all.
      Hahaha, here we go. You're needier than MF ffs.

Comment

I was laughing along for a bit, until you started talking about known unknowns and unknown unknowns.

Nobber.

Comment

It's actually funner when you apply it to the general content all of his posts. It's screaming Illusory superiority, for if anyone seems to constantly overestimate his positive qualities and abilities, and underestimates his negative qualities, relative to CUKKERS it's sas.

Acutely funny. I'm starting to feel sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            It's actually funner when you apply it to the general content all of his posts. It's screaming Illusory superiority, for if anyone seems to constantly overestimate his positive qualities and abilities, and underestimates his negative qualities, relative to CUKKERS it's sas.

You are heavily in categories 1 and 2.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post

I'm waiting for the day that Atw sells up. Sas will probably have a heart attack when he sees the size of the cheque.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                I'm waiting for the day that Atw sells up. Sas will probably have a heart attack when he sees the size of the cheque.
                Not really. I'm at the point where more money does not necessarily imply more happiness i.e. I am financially secure. That is also shown by the fact that I wouldn't want to be AtW
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

As someone who has a much better education than most, is a little older with a broader life experience than many, is well travelled and is well read to boot...
                  You left out your boyish good looks and huge dick.

Oh hang on it's not that you have a huge dick...
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

You are heavily in categories 1 and 2.
                    Your delusion is getting odd now ass. Seriously mate, very odd.

You have utterly no idea who many on this board are, yet you come on each day to tell all who is foolish enough to listen to you, that you're better, in so many ways.

You have serious, and illusional, superiority issues mate.

Projecting perhaps too.

Keep it up, it's funny, in a car crash, this is going to end up with a medical issue, or possibly with you being sectioned, kind of way.

Comment

Working...
                    X