• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Plans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend Plans

Its the Friday morning before a bank holiday weekend.

So what are everyone's plans?

I don't think Ketchup needs to reply as we know about Sunday night and the rohypnol he's taking.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

For the first time in a while I have something to look forward to this weekend, that for once is not about the kids, I will probably mess things up as I always do, but at least I am trying.

If it goes well I might give the details on Tuesday, if badly Cojak might get it out of me with a few drinks on Northern Grub Glub on Wednesday
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Bank holiday so will be avoiding all tourist attractions, roads, and eating establishments.

Comment

Digging my vegetable patch
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Oooh...let me see?

Whole Fillet of beef (2.4Kg) - check
          Case of Rioja - check
          Weber braai cleaned - check
          Charcoal - check
          Sunshine - check
          Golf medal - check

That's me sorted
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Down to the south hams house hunting and, of course, enjoying the delights of Bantham beach. Taking the canoes and the uber kite, so if you're down that way, and see a middle aged man being dragged along by a huge kite, chased by 3 girls and a middle aged woman, that's me.

Comment

Hoping for BBQ if the weather holds. A local microbrewery is also opening as a drinking establishment for the day so possibly a piss up in a brewery...
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Up early doors for a 6am flight on Sat followed by a week of rum, seafood. sand and some underwater investigations. Following week will be on a boat for some more serious underwater investigating.

Bring it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                  Up early doors for a 6am flight on Sat followed by a week of rum, seafood. sand and some underwater investigations. Following week will be on a boat for some more serious underwater investigating.

Bring it on!
                  Where you to?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                    Down to the south hams house hunting and, of course, enjoying the delights of Bantham beach. Taking the canoes and the uber kite, so if you're down that way, and see a wheezing lardyarsed man being dragged along by a huge kite, chased by 3 girls and a middle aged woman, that's me.
                    ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X