• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How many do you recognise?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many do you recognise?

I reckon all of them, some a distant memory tho

9 types of hangover

Some, but thankfully not all.

Though I do hate the ones where you wake up feeling fine an it turns out you're still drunk, only to have a monster hangover in the afternoon.

I wonder which one is Bunk experiencing at this very moment.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
      I reckon all of them, some a distant memory tho

9 types of hangover

Comment

They´ve forgotten the WTF hangover. That hangover happens when you drink hardly anything. Once I had a stinking great hangover after drinking NO ALCOHOL
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          They´ve forgotten the WTF hangover. That hangover happens when you drink hardly anything. Once I had a stinking great hangover after drinking NO ALCOHOL
          So did I once, when I sniffed a funny hankie. Gave me a sore head and bum.

Comment

I'm snorting with laughter in recognition:

A hangover that means the first act of the day is usually chewing your own fist, this typically follows a work party, family do, or an encounter with an ex — any situation where you were supposed to meet a higher standard of behaviour than normal. You can't quite remember what it was you said or did that was wrong, but the wrongness of it is nethertheless wedged inside you, rotting you from the inside out.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I'm snorting with laughter in recognition:

A hangover that means the first act of the day is usually chewing your own fist, this typically follows a work party, family do, or an encounter with an ex — any situation where you were supposed to meet a higher standard of behaviour than normal. You can't quite remember what it was you said or did that was wrong, but the wrongness of it is nethertheless wedged inside you, rotting you from the inside out.
              Was it cousin Benny? The one with the club foot and lisp?

Comment

They're all very good, but the apocalypse was my own personal favourite and memory from many moons ago when my drinks were spiked, by friends, on my birthday. That was an interesting 3 days afterwards...

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
                  They're all very good, but the apocalypse was my own personal favourite and memory from many moons ago when my drinks were spiked, by friends, on my birthday. That was an interesting 3 days afterwards...
                  Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                  +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

All except #3. This means I have had far more #2 than I should have done.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X