• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I got your e-mail address from here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got your e-mail address from here

In reply to a Bob spammer, he then told me where he got my email address. WFT!

[I]I got your e-mail address from here...I]
    w we.skymem.com/document.aspx?name=email-2010-7-21-13-03-33.8872
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    In reply to a Bob spammer, he then told me where he got my email address. WFT!

[I]I got your e-mail address from here...I]
    w ww.skymem.com/document.aspx?name=email-2010-7-21-13-03-33.8872
    Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Web Applications;Scam/Questionable/Illegal"

Comment

Very strange site

Originally posted by Skymem.com
      FAQ

What is this website?
      This website is service for extracting emails and other data from text. ( Free web based email address extractor from text)
      You can use this site for extracting emails from text or see what other visitor extract on daily base. All of these emails and document is from visitors who visit this web site to extracting emails from text. All data which visitor put to this website will become immediately visible to all. We expose IP address of all visitor on this web site. We will delete all confidential data from our web site. Do not put any confidential data here. Please, read Terms of Service)

I found my email here. How can I remove my email from this web site?
      Faster way is ask supporter on web chat, when is online, to remove your email or use web form.
      We will remove your email from our web page in next few days... but also you need to know that need time for Google and other search engine to remove your data from they search data base.. probably few to 30 days.

How remove some data from google search results?
      If you want to remove some data from google search results try use some of these tools:
      1. Wizard Removing Content From Google
      2. Keeping personal information out of Google.
      3. User Webmaster Tools for remove data:
      If you don’t already have one, then set up a Google account and a Webmaster Tools account.
      Sign into your Google account and go to this URL and follow the instructions: removing my own content from Google: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals

I found my confidental data here. How can I remove my data from this web site?
      Faster way is ask supporter on web chat, when is online, to remove your data. We will immediately remove your data from all web page. Soon we make web form for remove individual email from this website. Documents that you find on our web site does not create buy us. All data is created by visitors of our web site but certainly we will gladly cooperate in removing confidential data.

Can you get me instructions how to use this web site?
      Here is quick instruction which can help you for start extracting emails from any text:
      1) Go to Home and paste your text with emails into the first box below
      2) Click on button "Start Extracting Emails"
      3) and the e-mail addresses should show in the results box below.

Do you sell this emails which is visible on website?
      No.

I want to know are these emails valid?
      Most of these emails are incorrect email.

I want to know are these emails spamtrap?
      We do not know that. Maybe some of them are spamtrap, but we also put in every email list spam trap emails, because the primary purpose of this web site is extracting emails from your text.

I got a message: "...You can not see the data... ". Why?
      Again, the primary purpose of this web site is extracting emails from your text not for collecting emails.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Erm. But if you click on that link and do a search for your email, haven't they just got hold of another one?
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          Erm. But if you click on that link and do a search for your email, haven't they just got hold of another one?
          Hopefully, I just searched for most of the staff at client co.
          England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
          X