• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Entertainment Devon style.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entertainment Devon style.

Oooo ahhhh!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I won't be buying tickets for the Devon Mensa Christmas piss-up.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
      I won't be buying tickets for the Devon Mensa Christmas piss-up.
      Why? Shaunbhoy & Old Hack are competing. First challenge to see if they can work out how to get out of the car when it's locked from the inside!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Why? Shaunbhoy & Old Hack are competing. First challenge to see if they can work out how to get out of the car when it's locked from the inside!
        Looks like Shaun has made it out of the car after a long night and is now attempting to walk across the yard and into the test centre. Old Hack was rescued by the police who had to smash the car window to give him some air.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Looks like Shaun has made it out of the car after a long night and is now attempting to walk across the yard and into the test centre. Old Hack was rescued by the police who had to smash the car window to give him some air.
          I thanked them too; one night in the same locked car as that smelly fat bastard Shaunyboy and I was asphyxiated, fair knocked me sideways that putrid stench. And fook me, can that fat chunt eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
            I thanked them too; one night in the same locked car as that smelly fat bastard Shaunyboy and I was asphyxiated, fair knocked me sideways that putrid stench. And fook me, can that fat chunt eat.
            Hilarious. I think my side may have split.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
            X