• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The real reason MErillionFan failed in the US....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not very nice is it. Anyway can't get a visa
    So how does it feel to be rejected by 311 million people, when they will let the likes of Justin Bieber in
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    So how does it feel to be rejected by 311 million people, when they will let the likes of Justin Bieber in
    Wow the US is more advanced than I thought if they are able to get the whole population to decide on each VISA application.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      How on earth can he not get a visa. i've been offered 1 twice of the years and I do my damndest to avoid going there.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        How on earth can he not get a visa. i've been offered 1 twice of the years and I do my damndest to avoid going there.
        H1B?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          H1B?
          To be honest I can't remember. Both were to start a subsidiary there so I doubt the H1B was the means of doing it.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

? My visa kicks in, in November.

Truth is... I prefer dreary, wet England & I'm not willing to bring my kids up over here. There's something jaded about American youth.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              There's something jaded about American youth.
              Guns?

Comment

Truth is... I prefer dreary, wet England & I'm not willing to bring my kids up over here. There's something jaded about American youth.
                Jaded?

Not having interest or losing interest because something has been experienced too many times.

I'd say Disenchanted.

No longer believing in the value of something, especially having learned of the problems with it.

Your kids are going to be just as disenchanted in the UK as they will be in the US as they grow - in fact, probably more so.
                nomadd liked this post

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
                  [/I]Your kids are going to be just as disenchanted in the UK as they will be in the US as they grow - in fact, probably more so.
                  At least in the UK they won't be disenchanted kids with guns

Comment

When the weather is like it has been over the weekend, this is the greatest place on the Earth.
                    Except, possibly, New York. Sorry.
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X