• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Israel and the Mid-East - the real story

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Israel and the Mid-East - the real story

Well it is an apt time to post this insightful article as to why Israel is so hated and the real force behind this hatred.

If You Were The Devil
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Chico, if your God really existed, why would he only come to Earth just over 2000 years ago, while we know that this planet and others existed for hundreds millions of years? Perhaps planets were here before your God?

Comment

Just when is

Originally posted by Chico
      Well it is an apt time to post this insightful article as to why Israel is so hated and the real force behind this hatred.

If You Were The Devil

Israel going to do the world a favour and turn ragehead land into a glass theme park.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Chico, if your God really existed, why would he only come to Earth just over 2000 years ago, while we know that this planet and others existed for hundreds millions of years? Perhaps planets were here before your God?

Ermmm ATW now who believes fanciful things? The earth is not hundreds of millions of years old - lets deal with facts not wishful thinking.

Answers in Genesis
        Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

How old is the Earth then Chico?

Does your God refuse carbon dating analysis somehow?

Comment

I did so wish to post some insightful comment but have been up the pub and drunk too much as usual. (BLOODY cold tonight!)

Started reading through all that tulipe about Jews and Gentiles and I really can't be bothered to give a ****. Telly you what Chico, why bother? According to you Christian Loonies the Rapture will start in approx. 2016 anyway, when you and the great majority of this board and probably even me, will still be around. You may be right, you may be wrong, but if we are all still around in 2020 and there is no sign o' De Good Lawd's (praise him, halleluh) 2nd coming you can feckin' well buy me a vodka and admit that all the crap you have posted on this board was total tulipe.

If you are right I will have a drink sent up to you, assuming one can buy drinks in hell.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              It just looks as if it's been around for 14.5billion years.
              4.5billion

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                but if we are all still around in 2020 and there is no sign o' De Good Lawd's (praise him, halleluh) 2nd coming you can feckin' well buy me a vodka and admit that all the crap you have posted on this board was total tulipe.
                I second that with small change - we drink vodka while beating he hell out of Chico: cuz should his obvious wrongness be exposed, he would have to pay for literally thousands years of lies and oppression.

Comment

Originally posted by Chico

If You Were The Devil
                  From the article: "and for hell’s sake, be sure you disssscredit anyone who presumes to be a prophet. Make them look ridiculous"

That won't be too hard against yourself.
                  I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Take no notice of this Chico person. We have already long established that this hate-filled character is playing out a masquerade for his own amusement.

Comment

Working...
                    X