• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pepper grinder recommendations?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought I'd ask the assembled gourmets - where can I get a really decent pepper grinder?

Are we talking Cole & Mason, or is there an alternative? All the ones I buy do get properly used and end up going blunt or falling to bits after about six months. I only use them for grinding pepper, before you ask.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

The marble/stone ones are too slippery to use easily if they or your hands are the slightest bit damp or greasy.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Tesco rainbow peppercorn grinder, when it's empty chuck it away and buy another one.

Best flavoured pepper combo but perhaps not for the table if having guests.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

With anything you use often - duvet, actual bed, TV, sofa, kitchen pans etc then go for the best you get your mits on. Money no object. Live the grinding dream.

Comment

anything made by this brand!

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/...9966394MPOO_-1

We have destroyed just about everything else you can get however our T&G have been working for 2 years and there is an added bonus that you get the ginding teeth replaced free of charge when they run out
          Last edited by bobspud; 7 May 2013, 18:35.

Comment

I've had a wooden one for the last 15 years,still going strong, made by Spong, another good brand is Peugeot.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

If you squirrel away the little sachets you get in cafes, you won't need a poncey grinder at all.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
              X