• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bloomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloomed

What a day. After the excellent weather the grounds are blooming and looking almost summery today.

A real splash of colour from the spring plants and buds on the trees looking close to bursting out.

Laptop, G&T sitting under an apple tree...
    Me, me, me...

sounds great!

All the spring flowers are coming out over here so all the local farmers fields ( qu'elle surprise, cloggers being the worlds biggest flower exporter) are in bloom, some fantastic colours on the way into work atm.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I went to Wisley yesterday and thought it was in great shape despite the late start to Spring.

Comment

Oh crap. CH has turned into a flower arranger?

The leaves on our trees turned up about 3 weeks ago. Had a lovely (late!) display from the spring bulbs - with the allium still to come - and have bedding plants in.
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          I went to Wisley yesterday and thought it was in great shape despite the late start to Spring.
          Went to the Keukenhof at the weekend, pretty impressive but still lots of tulips still to bloom, normally this time of year its pretty much over.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Cut the grass yesterday for the first time this year, eyes are burning from the hayfever.

Also yesterday was the first day in probably 8 months I was out running and started off with just a t-shirt on top. That is a tulipe state of affairs really.

Comment

Working...
            X