• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sir Alex Ferguson steps down as Man Utd Manager

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Alex Ferguson steps down as Man Utd Manager

<Placeholder>

Who do we think will take over? Not sure Moyles is the right man for the job, The Special one would be better.

Comment

Re: Sir Alex Ferguson steps down as Man Utd Manager

Originally posted by proggy View Post
      Who do we think will take over? Not sure Moyles is the right man for the job, The Special one would be better.
      And if proof was needed that molyes is the man for the job it's quoted above
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        And if proof was needed that molyes is the man for the job it's quoted above
        BTW eek, I hope that your plan C doesn't involve any Math or especially anything involving leap years You thick twunt.

Comment

Well he is a bit busy doing a musical but leaving Radio1 does leave him free for a new job.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Well he is a bit busy doing a musical but leaving Radio1 does leave him free for a new job.
            Sorry meant David Moyes

Comment

Jose will be next manager

Comment

Confirmed now...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22447018

Comment

I had a tenner on Jose.
                  ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

That's probably the best news I've had this year

Comment

Working...
                    X