• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Apprentice - What would your quote be?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Apprentice - What would your quote be?

"I am the reflection of perfection"
    "The spoken word is my tool"
    "My first words wasn't mummy, it was money"
    "Everything I touch, turns to sold"
    "Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon."

and who could forget

"I’m not a one-trick pony, I’m not a 10-trick pony, I’m a whole field of ponies"

All cringeworthy but fantastic in their own right. But if you had to put a quote together for yourself what would it be???

I'm going for....

"It's all about ME!"
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

The guy who was trying ass kissing Sugar after his team had one, and Sugar told him to shut up, what a pathetic human. Every one of the people who go on here would be a backstabbing brown nose permie. A real entrepreneur would just go out and create a business.

My phrase. "I've got 99 problems and creating a successful business isn't one"

Last edited by proggy; 8 May 2013, 07:01.

Comment

Working...
    X