• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dr Who 50th Anniversary Proms Tickets

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Who 50th Anniversary Proms Tickets

For those who may interested and not noticed, the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who has a proms concert at the Albert Hall in July.

Prom 3: Doctor Who 50th-anniversary Prom - Royal Albert Hall

It's a bit of a lottery to get tickets & I have mine queued to get tickets, but still no guarantee. So link above for those interested, assuming I fail to get tickets & you know someone who gets some at the weekend when tickets open, or you get some & want to sell them, then please let me know as I would be willing to buy them.

MF
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

FFS. The bloody system didn't work properly, I didn't get queued and I had to be online at 9am UK time this morning.

Now all sold out.

If anyone comes across any tickets please let me know.

Comment

£1000 a ticket !!

Disappointed customers brand ticketing site 'atrocious'
      Dr Who fans 'cause Proms chaos' with rush to buy tickets online as touts cash by selling them for £1,000 each | Mail Online
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

It happens every year with the children's prom. I don't know anyone expects it to be different.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          It happens every year with the children's prom. I don't know anyone expects it to be different.
          I can get a pair of tickets for £500 (face value £24). Fooking ripoff

If I want the best seats £1200 for two.

Haven't made up my mind yet, but will probably shell out the £500.

Comment

Working...
          X