• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Everton's Next Manager

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everton's Next Manager

Wayne Rooney as Everton player manager.
    • Everton need a manager
    • Utd want to get rid of him
    • Boyhood
    fan returns to lead club on and off the pitch.

Everton's Next Manager

Originally posted by Mikeoc1962 View Post
    Wayne Rooney as Everton player manager.
    • Everton need a manager
    • Utd want to get rid of him
    • Boyhood
    fan returns to lead club on and off the pitch.

Rooney needs a brain.

Comment

It's going to be Agent Rafa.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Now they have RVP they can let Rooney go. But Everton couldn't possibly afford him. Maybe Chelsea?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Now they have RVP they can let Rooney go. But Everton couldn't possibly afford him. Maybe Chelsea?
          Any other British club is a step down from Man Utd, I reckon he is off to Barca or Real.

Comment

PSG I reckon

Comment

Everton's Next Manager

Originally posted by proggy View Post
              Any other British club is a step down from Man Utd, I reckon he is off to Barca or Real.
              He'd have to speak the lingo though, which is a shame because his English has really improved lately...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                He'd have to speak the lingo though, which is a shame because his English has really improved lately...

But not really, Beckham played there and he is hardly the brightest.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  PSG I reckon
                  You might be right there. They have loads of money and look like they could.

Where else could he go in England? The only ones who could afford him are Chelsea or Man City. Possibly Spurs or Arsenal as well, but he'd want to challemge for titles so I doubt he go to either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by proggy View Post

But not really, Beckham played there and he is hardly the brightest.
                    But managed to speak Spanish to the press...

If you think Beckham is dumb, Rooney will provide a new yardstick for that particular measure.

Comment

Working...
                    X