• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Into Darkness

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Into Darkness

On the cards this weekend to see the 3D version. Crit to follow (it'll be brill I'm sure).
    Me, me, me...

Some of us have to wait til F***ing June to see it
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Some of us have to wait til F***ing June to see it
      No tulip!!! It's opened here already. That's a real bummer.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        No tulip!!! It's opened here already. That's a real bummer.
        Everything seems to take a couple of months in cloggers, rally keen on the new Simon Pegg film and again have to wait ages for that,

Thems the breaks about living on the mainland
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm very tempted to go and see it. Thought the first one was really good and Zachary Quito and Karl Urban were terrific.
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Yeah, hopefully gonna see it at IMAX in London with a group of my nerds!

Very excited!
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Everything seems to take a couple of months in cloggers, rally keen on the new Simon Pegg film and again have to wait ages for that,

Actually seen most of it already and more specifically listened to the soundtrack cues. Ol' JJ is a mate and I help him out with the music tech stuff from time to time. Having said that I don't get a mention or invites to the parties probbly cos I'm in Scotland

So I get to see it at the Linwood fleapit and not Leicester Square

And I don't get to meet Zoe Saldana
              Me, me, me...

Comment

"Fog in Channel - Continent Isolated"

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                  Actually seen most of it already and more specifically listened to the soundtrack cues. Ol' JJ is a mate and I help him out with the music tech stuff from time to time. Having said that I don't get a mention or invites to the parties probbly cos I'm in Scotland

So I get to see it at the Linwood fleapit and not Leicester Square

And I don't get to meet Zoe Saldana
                  You need to have a word with JJ

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Yeah, hopefully gonna see it at IMAX in London with a group of my nerds!

Very excited!
                    No Fecking spoliers you lot!

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X