• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feck it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feck it

I'm going back to the hotel and going to sit by the pool. I'll be fecked if I'm sitting inside today when it's scorching hot outside. Now to sneak out of the building without being seen....
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm going back to the hotel and going to sit by the pool. I'll be fecked if I'm sitting inside today when it's scorching hot outside. Now to sneak out of the building without being seen....
    Sounds like you have a case of the "What you going to do? Sack me???"'s I often have this problem when I am throwing in the towel. Better out of sight than pointing out what a twunt some poor innocent is just for being openly dumb in a meeting...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
      Sounds like you have a case of the "What you going to do? Sack me???"'s I often have this problem when I am throwing in the towel. Better out of sight than pointing out what a twunt some poor innocent is just for being openly dumb in a meeting...
      I'm not actually leaving clientco. Just handing over responsibilities on some very US centric projects so I can get more Family time. (In theory)

Comment

I'm not actually leaving PermieCo. Just handing over responsibilities on some very US centric projects so I can get more Family time. (In theory)
        ClientCo?

FTFY

Comment

I'm not actually leaving clientco. Just handing over responsibilities on some very US centric projects so I can get more Family time. (In theory)

although I know you are aware that its not likely.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

although I know you are aware that its not likely.
            I am aware of the final outcome. Preferably not before my shares kick in. :-)

Comment

Feckin typical it's gone cloudy and I've got lots of emails from people trying to find me. Keep looking feckers I'm in a hot tub five miles away.

Comment

Keep looking feckers I'm in a hot tub five miles away.
                Alone?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

How does the family feel about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    How does the family feel about that?
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                    X