• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breast Stroke Trouble!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breast Stroke Trouble!

Now I was going to bemoan about how going to Gym on a Saturday afternoon was a nightmare as it was full of horrible teenagers, or how its not good to try and impress the fine looking women by showing of your stroke and keeping pace forgetting that you've only been going to the gym for less than a month and are still very unfit but all this was surpassed when getting out of the pool, losing my balance and falling back in splitting my head open on the side as I did, this was bad enough only to be made worse by the fact the that child swim was starting so I was greeted with a barrage of laughter!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Now I was going to bemoan about how going to Gym on a Saturday afternoon was a nightmare as it was full of horrible teenagers, or how its not good to try and impress the fine looking women by showing of your stroke and keeping pace forgetting that you've only been going to the gym for less than a month and are still very unfit but all this was surpassed when getting out of the pool, losing my balance and falling back in splitting my head open on the side as I did, this was bad enough only to be made worse by the fact the that child swim was starting so I was greeted with a barrage of laughter!
    I go swimming on a Sunday evening - pool is empty of kids and and only a few serious lane swimmers in with enough lanes to go around
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

I went to the beach last night in a place called La Jolla. It was full of seals, birds and nutters swimming the bay backwards and forwards. Must have been 100 plus people in the water swimming a high distance across the bay.

My first thought was, what if you want to get out for a rest???
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        I go swimming on a Sunday evening
        Less people there to laugh at your armbands eh?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Now I was going to bemoan about how going to Gym on a Saturday afternoon was a nightmare as it was full of horrible teenagers, ...
          Teenagers in a gym?! That's not natural
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I really hope you are ok mate. Sounds awful. If you feel ropey later it will be the shock coming out.

If you feel dizzy, in any way, proceed straight to A&E. No heroics.

Hope you feel better bud.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Teenagers in a gym?! That's not natural
              Loads of teenagers go to the gym now.

Apparently it's fashionable.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
              X