• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daleks == MarillionFan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daleks == MarillionFan

They appeared right after he turned up, posted some rubbish under his normal nick and then logged into daleks accounts. IP/post time correlation using hidden image confirmed that, now I claim my £5!

Ah ATW. As usual way off the mark. I dont have the patience or are sad enough to constantly log in and log out using multiple IDs. Look in the direction of Zeit.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

How is close-out sale going on in your store MF? Found perfect sell off model yet?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        How is close-out sale going on in your store MF? Found perfect sell off model yet?
        Closed down about a week ago. Took £40000 on the last month which was the best sales at any point for a given month over 3.5 years trading, which was a bit poor. So selling the rest off on Ebay at about £1500-£2000 per month and sitting on my arse at the moment with a bank full of wonger.

Now working on Plans C and D (may even take a little contract).

You?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
          You?
          Sorry mate too busy writing response to email that will allow me to earn $10 mln in abandoned bank account of Nigerian Petrol Co...

Comment

You an idiot.

Threaded held out for £10bn then bought and sold weapons to North Korea & Iran doubling his money before giving it all away to Chaaaaaarity.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
              They appeared right after he turned up, posted some rubbish under his normal nick and then logged into daleks accounts. IP/post time correlation using hidden image confirmed that, now I claim my £5!
              What a load of arse.

Comment

Exactly. I should coco. No correlation at all.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                  He is not me see 'coz I'm bleck

Comment

Exactly. No correlation at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X