• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hotmail problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotmail problems

I am currently experiencing an issue with Outlook.com whereby it shows the list of messages but will not open the email when I select it, or allow a reply to be composed.

Anyone else have a Hotmail account and is it working ok?

ADV-Thanks-ANCE
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Mine was fine, just emailed my kindle thing a bunch of stuff
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I find its now a pain in the ....

I am forever getting that and either have to reload the page or click on outlook in the top left to reload...

keeps asking to sign in on the app in android...*sigh*

if they dont fix it soon then ill be ditching it...
      Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
        I am currently experiencing an issue with Outlook.com whereby it shows the list of messages but will not open the email when I select it, or allow a reply to be composed.

Anyone else have a Hotmail account and is it working ok?

ADV-Thanks-ANCE
        There is a workaround for this, http://www.gmail.com never been down once for me in 8 years I have been using it.

Comment

Seems to be IE only, just tried it in Chrome and it's working fine.

How peculiar.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
            Seems to be IE only, just tried it in Chrome and it's working fine.

How peculiar.
            I take it you are running ie10 . That program seems to have a lot of issues with session cookies.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Using Chrome and yes since the change over to Outlook.com it isn't as smooth as it was.

qh
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Working...
              X