• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barbecue Summer Ahead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barbecue Summer Ahead

Berbecue Summer

I'm alright Jack

I been promising to get a picnic table if it looks like it is going to be sunny for the next couple of weeks.

3 years I have been saying that.

Comment

The UK's going to become a swamp before we know it.. my garden's already got about 5 new dips in it where water just sits and floods. Dreadful weather.. thank for for cheap flights (and the business account)

Comment

The Met Office guy is quoted as saying a condition could persist for nine days. In nine days, summer won't even have started yet. So naturally the Mail headline says "Forecasters predict a repeat of last year's wash-out summer".

They no longer even try to justify their lies, do they? I mean, they didn't even use reported speech to misrepresent and distort what he said: they just quoted him directly, even though what he said is completely unrelated to what their headline claims he said. And the same with the other two they quoted.

Idle sods.

Comment

Working...
        X