• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sharapova

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharapova

Isn't she so cute?

Bloody hell, got to go and touch meself again ...

Comment

Franco, I've told you before, too much wanking will make you go blind!

WTF does 'cute' mean?

If you mean eminently shaggable, then say "eminently shaggable"! Cute is squirrels, shaggable is Sharapova!

Unless of course your name is Xoggoth!

Comment

Looks like another Chav-Clone to me. Yuk.

Comment

She's rich so that's good enough for me, even if she looked like the back of a bus.

Comment

Chav-clone??????

Sharapova a chav-clone??? BGG??????

The eastern-european/russian beauties are at the opposite side of british chavesses.

Comment

Looks like another Chav-Clone to me.
              FFS! Are you mad???

and sports a mid-riff (also Chav girlie), and wears a white top as well (mostly Chav-girlie).
              True, but she's got a valid reason; professional sports player. Unlike Chavs, for whom it is a fashion statement.

Fortunately for me, my wife looks a lot like Sharapova :hat

Comment

Sorry Franco...just my opinion. She's got the hair-tied back look (very Chav girlie), and sports a mid-riff (also Chav girlie), and wears a white top as well (mostly Chav-girlie).

Comment

WS, the only similarity your wife has with Sharapova is the fact that she's got tits (small ones at that)!

Comment

She's got the hair-tied back look (very Chav girlie), and sports a mid-riff (also Chav girlie), and wears a white top as well (mostly Chav-girlie).
                    Look at it this way, comrade BGG, I like a steak but every now and again I fancy a burger.

You wouldn't kick her out if she was asking you to take her roughly from behind. And I bet she'd love it as well.

Excuse me, I've just got to pop off to touch myself now.

Comment

Working...
                    X