• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HMRC Basic RTI PAYE tools nil return

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HMRC Basic RTI PAYE tools nil return

I just installed HMRC Basic PAYE Tools - RTI and set up my company with one employee (me)

I tried to use the "periods with no payments to employees" option/form and was able submit for April but it won't let me submit for any future period.

HMRC lady on the phone said I should be able to submit for up to 6 months in future.

Apparently no submission is possible for the current month if you're still in it. I guess there's a block to future submissions too.

Should I change the employee payment frequency to bi-annual then come back to it on October 6th?

Thanks

P.S. Not planning to pay any salary this year as going perm in June.

Working...
X